We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Senior Solution Architect - based anywhere in the US or Canada
What You Will Do:
- Take ownership and responsibility for solution design (as agreed with customers)
- Engage with the customer (and the involved departments and stakeholders within their organization) in respect to integration and performance of MATRIXX designed and implemented solution
- Support and communicate with all relevant persons engaged directly or indirectly with the account from the business, networks, operations, IT functions and their suppliers; across various roles including management, business owners, programme and project managers, architects, functional and technical SMEs, software developers, testers and others
- Represent the MATRIXX organization on behalf of the Customer with respect to any third party engagement
- Create, maintain and track designs (at high and detailed design level) with issue resolution
- Build pricing configurations and POCs, as required, and test them in the test framework
- Advise the Project/Programme Manager / Technical Account Manager on all project technical issues
- Provide guidance and support to project allocated technical consultants
- Advise on transition from implementation phase to production deployment and go-live
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant industry experience
- An understanding of customer networks and infrastructure with reference to E2E architecture
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Experience of working in diverse geographic locations and across timezones
- Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Gateways (API, App, etc)
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
Base Salary is determined by the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a bonus.
In addition, MATRIXX has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, MATRIXX is a remote first work environment.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded
Something looks off?