Sales Development Representative - No. America / LATAM (Spanish/English Bilingual)
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Sales Development Representative
PLEASE NOTE: (1) This is an entry- to junior-level position. (2) Applicants must be bilingual (Spanish and English) in order to be considered. (2) This position can be hired for in the US, Canada, Mexico, or selected LATAM countries.
It’s a particularly exciting time to work at MATRIXX, because 5G introduces capabilities that will fundamentally transform a CSPs business. New concepts for connected assets and contextualized services are emerging that offer a new wave of innovation.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help build and maintain our sales pipeline and to help our cross-functional teams work smarter. Reporting to the marketing director and collaborating closely with our sales team, you’ll source, engage, and build relationships with prospects across key accounts.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to build deep connections into a dynamic global industry. You’ll build a deep understanding of target accounts and engage them with an emphasis on personalization and relevance. You’ll research each account to learn their initiatives and challenges, and work with the wider team to create a playbook that is relevant to them.
If you’re looking for a diverse company with a strong culture and the opportunity to develop as a professional, this might be the job for you. Our mission at MATRIXX is to enable service providers to harness network assets and business agility to succeed at web scale. We strive to fulfill our mission with grace, courtesy, and humor.
What will your job look like?
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of value delivered by the MATRIXX platform so as to articulate that to prospects throughout North and Latin America
- Identify, in coordination with the MATRIXX sales team, target accounts for prospecting activities
- Research target accounts and understand their important initiatives
- Consistent prospecting via emails, social, calls, etc. into senior/mid-level executives with messages that reflect an understanding of their business, the challenges they face, future projects and plans
- Maintain / add to target title contact database in Salesforce.com for targeted accounts
- Create and maintain organization charts per account through internet research and track relationship status with each contact to identify relationship gaps.
- Qualify leads with initial screening before engaging sales organization
- Assist in driving attendance to all regional and global events for your assigned regional targets.
Partner and internal business relationship building
- Establish strong partnership and collaboration with sales and marketing teams.
- Provide feedback to MATRIXX marketing organization regarding the effectiveness of outbound product messaging and value proposition
- Strong collaboration and knowledge sharing among the SDR team to collectively enhance the effectiveness and performance of sales development activities
Delivery of results
- Weekly report on activities and results
- Generate net new meetings with key business and technical titles within new prospect accounts
- Meeting targets for meetings booked/attended
- Highly motivated, creative self-starter with the ability to work independently, embracing teamwork and collaboration to achieve results.
- Resilient and persistent
- Aptitude for embracing, learning, and executing projects
- Consistent track record of success in previous SDR roles
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and time management skills
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills (outgoing and personable)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com a plus
- Quick to respond thoughtfully to verbal and written exchanges
- SDR Experience of 2+ years in telecom or software/technology industry
- Languages: Bilingual in English and Spanish is required. Additional fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
Base Salary is determined by the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a bonus.
In addition, MATRIXX has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, MATRIXX is a remote first work environment.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded
Something looks off?