Technical Consultant - Cloud Infrastructure
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Technical Consultant – Cloud Infrastructure (Contract Role)
What You Will Do:
Provide hands-on technical contributions with developing, enhancing, and supporting our customers' cloud infrastructure initiatives, as follows:
•Supporting the customer (and partnering organizations, contributing vendors, and ancillary stakeholders within their business unit) with integration and performance of the MTX-designed solution.
•Support and communicate with all relevant persons engaged directly or in-directly with the account from the business, networks, operations, IT functions and their suppliers; across various roles including management, business owners, and project management.
•Collaborating position responsibilities…, and project management.
• Tracking design and solution issues; identifying resolution paths, and leading fixes, tests, and implementations.
• Advising the Project Manager (PM) and Technical Account Manager (TAM) on all technical activities and issues pertaining to the engagement.
• Providing MTX application and project extension inputs to the Solution Architect (SA) and assisting the SA and project team with addressing production SME activities. via contributions to supporting the support to and for Solution Architect and SME activities.
• Supporting project transition from implementation phase to production deployment and go-live.
What You Will Bring:
• Extensive Telco industry experience (10+ years)
• Hands-on experience building and rolling out cloud native solutions using AWS/Azure, Docker, and Kubernetes on UNIX/Linux (5+ years)
• Significant SDLC experience (develop, test, deployment, and post go-live solution support.
• Solid understanding of telecom networks and infrastructure.
• In-depth knowledge of industry standards and best practices.
• Demonstrative success implementing agreed-to designs in a customer’s business/network.
Must be able to work US East Coast or Central Time Zone hours; East Coast hours strongly preferred.
• Provide examples of recent contributions in the role
• Willingness to contribute to multiple projects (backing-up colleagues, supporting solution cut-over evenings and occasional weekends.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded