Operations Manager-Denver (Onsite )
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
NOTE: This position is to be based fully on-site in Denver, Colorado. A comprehensive relocation assistance plan may be available for the right candidate.
Purpose of the role
To oversee operational activities at all levels of MATRIXX for the assigned customer, with responsibility for ensuring the quality of services delivered meets our customer expectations, achieved through proactive engagement across all functions.
- Interact with MATRIXX customers and internal delivery teams to implement the right operational processes and practices across the organization.
- Ensure all operational activities are carried out in an appropriate and cost-effective manner.
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives improving performance and securing compliance within telecoms, particularly BSS.
- Define and perform quality controls via production KPIs.
- Able to deal with both technical and business communication internally and externally.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing operational improvement towards project delivery.
- Seek ways to increase quality of customer service.
- Strong planning ability to allow the process to be effectively completed.
- Good communicator and ability to effectively advocate a methodical approach to requirement elicitation and analysis.
Required skills and experience
- 5 – 10 years relevant industry experience (telecoms, particularly BSS and charging, and mobile).
- Proven work experience as an Operational Lead.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operational management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Located in or around Denver, CO (relocation offered)
- Achiever -Taking satisfaction from being busy and productive, possessing a great deal of stamina and working hard.
- Adaptability - Embraces the pivot, problem-solver, doing what needs to be done.
- Boldness - Creates alternative ways to proceed; quickly able to spot the relevant patterns and issues of any given scenario.
- Collaborator - Works hard with others to achieve a goal.
- Focused - Takes a direction, follows through and makes the corrections necessary to stay on track, prioritizing before acting.
- Forward Thinker - Willing to question the status quo. Unafraid to challenge convention, looking for innovative solutions and outcomes that move the needle.
- Integrity - Committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty, taking psychological ownership of what they say they will do.
- Process-oriented - Equality and treatment of all people the same with stable routines and clear rules and procedures that everyone can follow.
- Results driven - Independent desire to make a big impact, prioritizing projects based on how much influence they will have on their organization or people around them.
- Values Driven - Having unchanging core values that defines one's purpose.
Base Salary is determined by the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a bonus.
In addition, MATRIXX has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, MATRIXX is a remote first work environment.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded