Project Manager-Denver, CO
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Purpose of the role
To specialize in coordinating efforts of a cross-department or cross-functional team by supporting group progress including scheduling, prioritizing, expectation setting, and cost management for projects focused on client services.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teams and develop enhancements to various global programs and administer everyday activities across multiple projects.
- Implement various new and modification to products and services to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Document issues, decisions and action items of functional work package teams and ad hoc project team meetings
- Ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction within project schedule, budget, resources and monitor work being executed.
- Monitor and maintain records of all project implementation metrics, analyze results and maintain knowledge on all contract negotiations.
- Act as the major point of contact for all Digital Commerce and Amplify Platform within an implementation.
- Co-ordinate all activities by acting as the SPOC to ensure consistency of messaging with the customer.
- Act as a point of escalation and having the authority to work with the different internal groups alongside with the regional head of services to ensure MATRIXX provides the best customer experience.
- Ensuring the success of customer projects.
- Providing the point of escalation and resolution in region.
Required skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience working in the telco space
- Proven experience in program management and managing global projects across multi-functional teams, demonstrated ability to analyze needs, organize and integrate disparate information into order.
- Experience with participating in or leading team and working in a matrixed environment.
- BA or BS degree in IT or a related technical field preferred
- Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to successfully navigate and influence colleagues within a complex business landscape and matrixed environment.
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Experience in managing implementation of global IT Telco OCS projects/programs.
- Location preferably in the Denver or MST timezone
Base Salary is determined by the applicant’s experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data. Most sales positions are eligible for a commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a bonus.
In addition, MATRIXX has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options. To give our employees flexibility, MATRIXX is a remote first work environment.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded