Pre-Sales Manager - South Korea
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Purpose of the role:
The Director, Pre-Sales is responsible for executing the sales go-to-market strategy in the region. You will lead and motivate a team that supports the end-to-end sales process through value-based discovery, product and process demonstrations, customer testimonials and best practices. You will use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales staff and the customer. Assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs.
- Lead and coach Regional Pre-Sales team to deliver to company sales target and objectives. Hire to scale as we continue to grow.
- Ensure team delivers exceptional customer experiences with high quality, value-based demonstrations and customers engagements.
- Work closely with Sales leadership to qualify opportunities and build strong demand pipeline.
- Support the Sales team on accounts with key presentations, workshops, demonstrations, and proof of concepts, and manage the early engagement with strategic customers by becoming a trusted advisor for charging & policy architecture.
- Ensure the outcome and learnings are captured from strategic engagements to build and evolve a library of repeatable presentation, demo, and proof of concept assets.
- Define the solution architecture covering required capabilities and key integration points.
- Participate in workshops, seminars, sales & marketing events.
- Liaise between strategic prospects/customers and MATRIXX' Product Management, Delivery and Support and Engineering organizations.
Required skills and experience:
- Experience in an OSS/BSS environment, either with an operator or product vendor.
- Previous experience in a leadership role.
- Experience working in a competitive vendor environment responsible for responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Expertise in convergent charging and policy management.
- Knowledge and understanding of the 4G EPC and 5G SA network elements.
- Knowledge of OSS network standards, such as 3GPP, and protocols such as Diameter, CAMEL, and 5G SBI (REST interface using HTTP/2).
- Knowledge of BSS architectures including CRM, self-care, order management, charging, billing, analytics etc.
- Significant knowledge of Linux and ability to create custom scripts using product API’s (REST / Java) and Linux scripting languages.
- The ability to represent and articulate the MATRIXX solution to prospects & customers at both a technical (CTO/CIO) & business (CMO) level.
- Freedom to travel worldwide (approx 30-50%), when safe to do so.
- The ability to manage time and prioritize tasks effectively.
- A highly team oriented, collaborative and flexible working style.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related subject area.
- Understanding and experience of cloud native concepts and technologies, and relevant certifications.
- Experience of the TMForum framework and shared data model.
- Previous start-up experience.
- Analytical - The ability to think about all of the factors that might affect a situation.
- Catalyst - Makes things happen by turning thoughts into action.
- Driver - Presence: ability to take control of a situation and make decisions.
- Communicator - Ability to easily put thoughts into words: good conversationalists and presenters.
- Results Driven - Independent desire to make a big impact, prioritizing projects based on how much influence they will have on their organization or people around them.
- Influencer - Connecting with someone new and winning them over.
- Achiever - Taking satisfaction from being busy and productive, possessing a great deal of stamina and working hard.
- Process-oriented - Equality and treatment of all people the same with stable routines and clear rules and procedures that everyone can follow.
- Focused - Takes direction, follows through and makes the corrections necessary to stay on track, prioritizing before acting.
- Adaptability: Embraces the pivot, problem-solver, doing what needs to be done
- Boldness: Creates alternative ways to proceed; quickly able to spot the relevant patterns and issues of any given scenario
- Collaborator: Works hard with others to achieve a goal.
- Forward Thinker: Willing to question the status quo. Unafraid to challenge convention, looking for innovative solutions and outcomes that move the needle
- Integrity: Committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty, taking psychological ownership of what they say they will do
- Process-oriented: Equality and treatment of all people the same with stable routines and clear rules and procedures that everyone can follow
- Values Driven: Having unchanging core values that defines one's purpose
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded