Technical Account Manager
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Purpose of the role:
To oversees the project implementation, from the initial phase till the go live, ensuring that it is delivered in time and within the scope of the project working in collaboration with the Program Manager. To engage with the customer at Cx level and to engage in deep technical discussions with the customer or within MATRIXX organization. To take ownership of the full requirements and deployment life cycle of the MATRIXX Software Applications.
- To provide extensive and proactive collaboration with internal and external stakeholders through the full requirements and deployment life cycle.
- Manage the relationship with the customer.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for all services related activities with customers.
- Engage with the customer (and the involved departments and stakeholders within their organization) in respect to managing, planning, tracking all relevant technical and non-technical aspects.
- Work together, support and communicate with all relevant persons engaged directly or in-directly with the account from the business, networks, operations, IT functions and their suppliers; across various roles including management, business owners, programme and project managers, architects, functional and technical SMEs, software developers, testers and others.
- Represent the interface into the wider MATRIXX organization for escalation of project issues.
- Create, maintain, track project plans and schedules, cost estimates and problem logs throughout the life of the project.
- Manage the transition from implementation phase to production deployment and go-live.
- You will also be required to provide coaching, management, and potential mentoring to more junior colleagues.
Required skills and experience:
- 8+ years of proven relevant experience in the industry.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience in working in different geographic locations.
- Project and Product management
- Customer liaison with comprehensive understanding of customer solution and goals
- Milestone and project finance tracking
- Ongoing and post project evaluation and process improvements
- Specific MATRIXX and Telcom technical skills
- MATRIXX CCF Configuration
- MATRIXX Tariff and Offer Design
- Billing, CRM, OM configuration
- MATRIXX Software product experience in:
- Managing and supporting requirements processes
- Preparing impact assessments with input from the Solution Architect
- Preparing estimations and project plans
- Managing issues and escalations
- Deep knowledge of Core network integration and protocols
- Good understanding of the concepts of:
- OCS, Billing, CRM, OM configuration.
- Solid knowledge of containerized solutions and Kubernetes.
- Good understanding of CI/CD and relevant tools.
- MATRIXX Software product experience in:
- Pricing design.
- Gateways (API, App, etc.).
- Requirements and functional expertise.
- Migration design.
- Testing methodology and reporting.
- Analytical - The ability to think about all of the factors that might affect a situation.
- Collector - Collects and archives: accumulating information, ideas, artifacts or even relationships.
- Boldness - Creates alternative ways to proceed; quickly able to spot the relevant patterns and issues of any given scenario.
- Catalyst - Makes things happen by turning thoughts into action.
- Driver - Presence: ability to take control of a situation and make decisions.
- Communicator - Ability to easily put thoughts into words: good conversationalists and presenters.
- Achiever -Taking satisfaction from being busy and productive, possessing a great deal of stamina and working hard.
- Adaptability - Embraces the pivot, problem-solver, doing what needs to be done.
- Collaborator - Works hard with others to achieve a goal.
- Focused - Takes direction, follows through and makes the corrections necessary to stay on track, prioritizing before acting.
- Forward Thinker - Willing to question the status quo. Unafraid to challenge convention, looking for innovative solutions and outcomes that move the needle.
- Integrity - Committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty, taking psychological ownership of what they say they will do.
- Process-oriented - Equality and treatment of all people the same with stable routines and clear rules and procedures that everyone can follow.
- Results driven - Independent desire to make a big impact, prioritizing projects based on how much influence they will have on their organization or people around them.
- Values Driven - Having unchanging core values that defines one's purpose.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded