Business Analyst- Bilingual English/Spanish
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Purpose of the role
To interact with our customers and internal delivery teams to fully capture and process customer requirements to ensure accurate and timely project delivery. Clear documentation requirements increases efficiency by reducing downstream rework.
- Interacting with customer business and technical stakeholder to identify and elicit customer requirements related to MATRIXX deployment and operational tasks.
- Analyzing and prioritizing customer business requirements.
- Identifying and documenting business requirement owners.
- Documenting customer business requirements clearly and unambiguously.
- Obtaining agreement from customer business and technical stakeholders that their requirements are accurately recorded.
- Evaluating solution proposals for compliance against business requirements.
Required skills and experience
- Experience of requirements capture and analysis within a telecoms, particularly BSS and charging environment.
- Comfortable dealing with both technical and business discussions.
- Ability to identify, analyze and complete complex business cases (the essence) to allow traceability and successful delivery of project objectives.
- Collaboration with key stakeholders both within the customer team and those within MATRIXX including Product Management, configuration specialists, Engineering and 3rd Party Development teams.
- Skilled in requirement elicitation within a time-critical and technical environment.
- Able to differentiate solutions vs business case capture and encourage teams to define the root of requirements towards allowing correct prioritization.
- Strong planning ability to allow the process to be effectively completed.
- Good communicator and ability to effectively advocate a methodical approach to requirement elicitation and analysis.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish
- 5 – 10 years relevant industry experience (telecoms, particularly BSS and charging, and mobile).
- Professional BA Certification (Volere preferred).
- Experience across the full software delivery lifecycle towards interaction with development, build and test processes.
- Achiever - Taking satisfaction from being busy and productive, possessing a great deal of stamina and working hard.
- Adaptability - Embraces the pivot, problem-solver, doing what needs to be done.
- Boldness: Creates alternative ways to proceed; quickly able to spot the relevant patterns and issues of any given scenario.
- Collaborator - Works hard with others to achieve a goal.
- Focused: Takes a direction, follows through and makes the corrections. necessary to stay on track, prioritizing before acting.
- Forward Thinker: Willing to question the status quo. Unafraid to challenge convention, looking for innovative solutions and outcomes that move the needle.
- Integrity: Committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty, taking psychological ownership of what they say they will do.
- Process-oriented: Equality and treatment of all people the same with stable routines and clear rules and procedures that everyone can follow.
- Results driven - Independent desire to make a big impact, prioritizing projects based on how much influence they will have on their organization or people around them.
- Values Driven: Having unchanging core values that defines one's purpose.
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded