Solutions Architect - Online Charging Systems (Korean/Mandarin fluency required)
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Commerce Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
NOTE: This position can be based remotely in Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, or other major cities in the APAC region. Applicants MUST currently be in an APAC/ASEAN country in order to be considered.
Purpose of the role
Specializes in engagements requiring identification, development and customization of application/system architecture or process designs for integration of very large complex technology solutions and integrating architecture with central focus on Online Charging System. Engagements may involve proprietary solutions or integration of third-party products.
- Take ownership and responsibility for solution design (as agreed with customers)
- Engage with the customer (and the involved departments and stakeholders within their organization) in respect to integration and performance of MATRIXX designed and implemented solution
- Support and communicate with all relevant persons engaged directly or indirectly with the account from the business, networks, operations, IT functions and their suppliers; across various roles including management, business owners, program and project managers, architects, functional and technical SMEs, software developers, testers and others
- Represent the MATRIXX organization on behalf of the Customer with respect to any third-party engagement
- Create, maintain and track designs (at high and detailed design level) with issue resolution
- Build pricing configurations and POCs, as required, and test them in the test framework
- Advise the Project/Program Manager / Technical Account Manager on all project technical issues
- Provide guidance and support to project allocated technical consultantsAdvise on transition from implementation phase to production deployment and go-live
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 15 years' relevant telecom industry experience
- Fluency in Mandarin or Korean
- An understanding of customer networks and infrastructure with reference to E2E architecture
- Knowledge of industry standards and best practices
- Experience of working in diverse geographic locations and across time zones
- Subject Matter Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Gateways (API, App, etc)
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- An understanding of the concepts of:
• MATRIXX CCF Configuration.
• MATRIXX Tariff and Offer Design.
• Billing, CRM, OM configuration.
- MATRIXX Software product experience in:
• Gateways (API, App, etc).
• Requirements and functional expertise.
• Migration design.
• Testing methodology and reporting.
- Forward thinker - Willing to question the status quo. Unafraid to challenge convention, looking for innovative solutions and outcomes that move the needle.
- Ideate - Ability to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
- Boldness - Creates alternative ways to proceed; quickly able to spot the relevant patterns and issues of any given scenario.
- Results driven - Independent desire to make a big impact, prioritizing projects based on how much influence they will have on their organization or people around them.
- Adaptability - Embraces the pivot, problem-solver, doing what needs to be done
- Critical thinker
- Rational and calm
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded