Project Manager - APAC (Contract): Korean/English
We Are Charging Up 5G and Driving Meaningful Transformation
To empower our customers, MATRIXX is creating new ways to unlock value by delivering the industry's best monetization solution. Powered by our cloud native Digital Monetization Platform, service providers can take advantage of new commercial, customer and operational opportunities, transforming their businesses along the way. Empowered by our team’s unyielding commitment and relentless drive, we are building a global army of raving fans helping us transform the industry. With a culture that values people as the essential foundation of our success, we are committed to working together to charge up 5G.
Purpose of the role
To specialize in coordinating efforts of a cross-department or cross-functional team by supporting group progress including scheduling, prioritizing, expectation setting, and cost management for projects focused on client services.
This is a contract role, and can be based in either the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, or South Korea.
- Coordinate with all cross functional teams and develop enhancements to various global programs and administer everyday activities across multiple projects.
- Analyze global environment and collaborate with various international departments to improve all processes and evaluate all factors to improve all global programs
- Develop and implement various new and modification to products and services and ensure optimal customer satisfaction
- Manage all communication of company and prepare all phases of business and ensure optimal level of customer satisfaction within project schedule and budget and monitor work.
- Monitor and maintain records of all product metrics and analyze results and maintain knowledge on all contract negotiations
- To act as the major point of contact for all Digital Commerce and Amplify Platform implementations.
- Co-ordinating all activities and acting as the SPOC to ensure consistency of messaging with the customer.
- Acting as a point of escalation and having the authority of the head of services to ensure MATRIXX provides the best customer experience
- Ensuring the success of customer projects
- Providing the point of escalation and resolution in region
Required skills and experience:
- Proven experience in project management and managing global projects across multi-functional teams, demonstrated ability to analyze needs, organize and integrate disparate information into order
- 5+ years of project management experience is required
- Experience with participating in or leading team and working in a matrixed environment
- BA or BS degree in Business or a related technical field preferred
- Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to successfully navigate and influence colleagues within a complex business landscape and matrixed environment
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Must be able and willing to travel an average of 75% throughout the region
- English fluency is required in addition to any other regional language(s)
- Willingness to manage projects across different time zones
Program/project management in telcp
Preferred locations: Philippines, KL/Malaysia, Singapore, or So. Korea/Seoul
What you will experience:
- Helping us deliver on our north star
- Making an impact, innovating, and disrupting an industry
- Working on complex and challenging problems
- Collaborating and learning from exceptional peers and leaders around the world
- Contributing to making our customers into raving fans
- Being part of a culture that thrives on open communication, transparency, and succeeding together
- Being valued and rewarded