Sales Development Representative
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comAs a Sales Development Representative, you will apply an entrepreneurial mindset to identify, develop and validate business opportunities for your identified Merative product, with the goal to book discovery calls for sales. The role will require selling Merative’s solutions and services within a defined product area and geographical region through outbound outreach that includes phone calls, email and social media. Sales Development Representatives will be required to use a proactive sales approach to expand Merative’s footprint within our existing clients as well as grow the install base with net new clients.
- Conduct cold outreach to targets identified in partnership with sales
- Utilize a proactive strategic sales approach to convince prospects to have a more in-depth sales conversation
- Create target prospect lists and penetrate key accounts via outbound sales practices
- Educate and nurture prospects to hand off qualified leads to sales
- Build pipeline and ensure proper territory management
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of assigned solutions and understanding of the competitive landscape
- Complete daily documentation of client and prospect activities in Salesforce.com and SalesLoft
- Work in partnership with regional sellers to develop sales strategies for shared accounts
(minimum requirements needed to perform this job)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in sales/outbound sales
- Healthcare IT, Life Science, Medical tech or sales experience
- Motivated by sales & interested in selling healthcare technology
- Coachable, resilient, and curious mind-set
- Strong listening and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organization, critical thinking and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Self-starter with motivation to operate in a remote, fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Comfortable leveraging video for internal and external communication
- Previous use and experience with Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo and Salesloft
- Ability to quickly assess a company's needs and personalize the outreach to each prospect
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding sales quota
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Healthcare certifications are ideal but not required
- Home office that allows you to work efficiently and without disruption.
- May be required to visit the Dublin office periodically.
- Travel may be required 3-4 times per year for team meetings and Annual Sales Meetings. Additional travel made be asked for client meetings
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Merative participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees