Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comMerative is looking for a Storage Engineer will be responsible for managing all block and file storage systems in datacenters.
Configure block volumes, NFS/CIFS exports and perform zoning as per industry best practices
Digital Cleaning - zone clean-up, volume reclamation, decommissioning of storage volumes and physical assets
Work with vendors closely and perform code upgrade and data migrations following the change management policies
Create KB documents for all the project and incident work
Candidate should be able work in a fast paced environment with multitasking skills and should be able to handle projects independently
Monitor for the alerts and take appropriate action as required. Generate storage performance and capacity reports as required
Participate in outage calls, SCRUM meetings and prepare weekly/monthly reports as required
- 8 to 10 years of experience working on enterprise and midrange storage systems from IBM, EMC, PURE Storage and Oracle
- Configuration and management experience on block storage arrays from EMC, PURE Storage and IBM
- Expertise on file storage arrays ISILON and Oracle ZFS
- Deep knowledge and working experience of FC protocol, CLI Zoning, Cisco DCNM and working experience with Cisco MDS and Brocade SAN Experience in setting up and management of Disaster Recovery solutions, Snapshots and Data Migrations
- Good understanding and experience on virtualization technologies like VMware and platform OS Linux/ Windows, FC/SCSI driver tuning, MPIO and volume management.
- Ready to work in 24x7 rotational shift.
- Knowledge and experience on AWS/Azure would be plus
- Experience on a backup solution would be plus. Preferably TSM
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Computer Sciences
- Cloud certification would be added advantage
- Software defined storage such as GPFS or CEPH would be an added advantage
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
It is the policy of Mertative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.