Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comTakes ownership and accountability of the Product and provide technical guidance to the team members. Interface with constituent teams: Engineering, Sec-ops, App-ops, Infrastructure Team, etc. Analyze errors, exceptions and identify a feedback loop to prevent future occurrence. Develop, Define & Implement automatic healing and recovery strategies, and work with development team. Define key operational metrics and apply tools to gauge the product health in development, test and production environment. Sharing in the collective team vision and successfully promoting the why and how to all teams.
Driving the adoption of Site Reliability and Agile principles across the organization Demonstrated sense of ownership and drive to improve production operations. Proven ability to understand and troubleshoot complex problems under pressure. Ability to zoom in and zoom out to understand the holistic architecture and design of the product/site.
Basic Qualifications (minimum requirements needed to perform this job)
• 3-8 years’ experience with DevOps automation through code Application development and release automation Windows and Linux Operating System Administration Security Scanning and Release validation
• 3-8 years cloud build and deployment experience Azure Cloud experience (Preferred), AWS Cloud
• Java, NodeJS, NPM, ReactJS application build and deployment
• Gradle, Maven build scripting
• Jenkins administration, configuration, and CI/CD automation with pipelines and Jenkins files
• Artifactory, SonarQube, Veracode, GitHub experience
• GitHub administration experience
• Cloud development tools: Helm, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes
• Python and Bash Scripting skills
• A strong focus on business outcomes
• Should have excellent understanding of DevOps principles.
• Logical/technical mindset and problem-solving skills that enable us to understand various processes and work within and around them and to understand, identify, and resolve problems in the process.
• Design/Build activities – ability to define coding standards, quality gates, security frameworks and ensure that they are comprehensively implemented across all design & build activities.
• Troubleshooting and documenting Root cause analysis and automate the incident.
• Effectively communicate with business and technical team members.
• Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
• Run & Manage activities – ability to work with Operations teams, define monitoring frameworks, build automation run-books, conceptualize, and implement performance dashboards.
• Create process improvements to streamline the processing tasks, including running predefined scripts and writing new scripts to improve process Experience with Azure DevOps platform is an added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Relevant experience to be taken into consideration in place of degree
It is the policy of Mertative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.