Lead Oracle Cloud Finance - Technical
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comThe CIO is Seeking an Oracle Business Analyst to manage and support a new implementation of Oracle EBS/ERP Cloud implementation.
- Working primarily within the Oracle Cloud platform, the Senior Business Systems Analyst -Finance position serves as a senior, internal analyst and advisor between the client and technology group for Finance and FP&A areas.
- Conducts and directs the analysis of complex, company-wide, business problems relating to systems.
- Provides strategic and technical guidance to identify, evaluate and develop systems or automated processes.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change.
- Transforms strategic company architecture and design principles into specific systems requirement and specifications.
- Resolves issues and provides solutions that meet business requirement and are cost effective.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Re-engineers technical processes and systems for greater efficiencies with positive impact to business operations.
- 8 + years’ experience in Oracle EBS/ERP.
- 5 + Years technical exp in Oracle ERP Cloud is must with finance background
- Must have exp in OTBI/BI report development.
- Should be able to write complex queries to extract the data.
- OIC exp.
- Integration exp
- Able to modify existing queries, develop complete reports.
- Able to modify OFA page, develop GUI screen.
- Strong Knowledge in ATP data Base.
- Proven experience in designing custom, end-user solutions.
- In addition to technical expertise, a sound understanding of business processes and e2eintegration is a critical skill
- Strong process improvement skills.
- Strong organizational skills and some project management experience required.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently, adapt to changing priorities,
- Handle multiple assignments
- Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments.
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.