Lead Oracle ERP Cloud Finance
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comLead Oracle ERP Cloud Finance with strong exp in AR, GL, CM, RMCS, Subledger, Accounting with reporting exp.
- Working primarily within the Oracle Cloud platform, the Lead Business Systems Analyst -Finance position serves as a senior, internal analyst and advisor between the client and technology group for Finance and FP&A areas.
- Conducts and directs the analysis of complex, company-wide, business problems relating to systems.
- Provides strategic and technical guidance to identify, evaluate and develop systems or automated processes.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change.
- Transforms strategic company architecture and design principles into specific systems requirement and specifications.
- Resolves issues and provides solutions that meet business requirements and are cost effective.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Re-engineers technical processes and systems for greater efficiencies with positive impact to business operations.
- 8 + years’ experience in Oracle EBS/ERP.
- 5 + Years functional exp in Oracle ERP Cloud is must with P2P/A2R business Process knowledge.
- 5+ Years design, configuration and solution exp in Oracle Cloud modules such as (Supplier Management, Procurements , Payable, Fixed Asset , Cash Management and General Ledger)
- OTC, PPM highly desired
- Proven experience in designing custom, end-user solutions.
- In addition to technical expertise, a sound understanding of business processes and e2eintegration is a critical skill.
- Strong process improvement skills.
- Strong organizational skills and some project management experience required.
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.