Curam -Business Analyst
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comAs a Business Systems Analyst on the Social Program Management (SPM) Curam Services team, you will have responsibility in the delivery of SPM (Curam) project implementations.
Merative Job Description
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Ottawa, Toronto ON (CANADA)
Merative is now searching for a Business Systems Analyst to join our team! As a Business Systems Analyst on the Social Program Management (SPM) Curam Services team, you will have responsibility in the delivery of SPM (Curam) project implementations.
Working closely with clients, systems integration partners and IBM teams, at our project sites, you will have responsibility to provide business solution guidance and act as a subject matter expert (SME) and advisor, in support of the delivery of Case Management solutions using the Curam Social Program Management (SPM) platform.
Required Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Business (IT) analyst/consulting role.
- Hands on experience in planning and conducting requirement elicitation/design (JAD) sessions/Design Thinking sessions.
- Experience in stakeholder management/Enterprise Analysis.
- Excellent Presentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Hands on experience in Requirement management process and related tools.
- Hands on experience in creating and presenting screen designs - storyboarding, user journey maps, conceptual models and flow diagrams and familiarity with relevant tools.
- Experience is creating design specification documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Readiness to travel 75% travel annually
Preferred Professional Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in social services /Human services programs in Government/Public sector - such as social welfare, children services, income support, employment services.
- Experience in business solution design and customer off the shelf (COTS) product fit/gap analysis (Curam SPM is added value),
- Exposure to various ERPs, SaaS background
- Ability to plan and conduct user research, usability testing and competitor analysis
- Knowledge and experience leading Business or IT solutions testing
- Industry recognized certifications such as CBAP and /or completion of BA related courses.
- Bilingual English & French