Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comSeeking an Identity & Access Management (IAM) Engineer to manage and support IAM processes and ensure that IAM related responsibilities are designed and operating effectively.
• Lead the IAM program to ensure mitigation of access related risks and continually supporting the effectiveness of access management controls
• Become the IAM process owner and SME to provide technical consultation and advisory to partner teams on IAM topics (e.g. Service ID product)
• Contribute to the development and enhancements of IAM automation processes for support of BAU operations
• Manage the periodic recertification process for applications, top tier accounts and file shares
• Work with the various stakeholders as well as audit and compliance teams to support risk assessments, audits, and reviews
• Maintain and enhance policies and processes around identity governance and access management for users, platforms and services used across the organization
• Work with the various business and technology groups (e.g., engineering, devops, and secops) to ensure compliance and alignment to access management processes and controls
• Partner and collaborate with international access management teams to stay in sync and abreast of new or changes to technologies that could impact the company
• Participate in the evaluation and selection of tools, technologies, and services necessary to enable and operate a secure IAM program
The successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
• Bachelor of Management of Information Services degree from accredited college or university [or equivalent work experience]
• 10+ years of Identity and Access Management experience with business analysis or technical/functional design and implementation experience of configuring and integrating IAM into a services environment
• Working knowledge and proficiency of Azure Active Directory (AAD), Active Directory (AD), Sailpoint, ServiceNow, Workday integrations
• Technical knowledge of Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Networks and Cloud Storage
• Proven experience implementing and/or supporting large identity management projects with diverse departmental structures and geographically distributed workforce
• Proven experience on privileged access management, segregation of duties and authentication
• Proven experience working with identity and access management tools, enterprise directory technology stack and related resource adapter sets
• Must have the ability to work effectively as a member of a team, leading a small team/group and independently
• Familiarity with industry best practices and standards, such as: NIST Cybersecurity Framework, FFEIC Handbooks, ISO27001:2013, ISO22301:2012, NFPA 1600, NIST 800-53, and NIST 800-61
• Strong organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills, team player, and ability to clearly document risk and controls.
• Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently, adapt to changing priorities, handle multiple assignments and adhere to strict guidelines
• Communicates clearly and succinctly whether in oral or written form; effectively communicates in a variety of settings - formal and informal; attentive and active listener; straightforward and composed
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.