Lead Functional Vertex/Oracle Financials ERP
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comThe CIO is Seeking Vertex Tax lead to manage and support a new implementation
of Vertex with Oracle ERP Cloud
Working primarily within the Vertex and Oracle Cloud platform, the Senior Lead Analyst -Vertex position serves as a senior, internal analyst and advisor between the client and technology group for Finance and FP&A areas.
- Research and analyze tax rate, rule, and compliance changes from the taxing authorities.
- Conducts and directs the analysis of complex, company-wide, business problems relating to systems.
- Provides strategic and technical guidance to identify, evaluate and develop systems or automated processes and integration with Oracle ERP.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology to drive organizational change.
- Transforms strategic company architecture and design principles into specific systems requirement and specifications.
- Resolves issues and provides solutions that meet business requirement and are cost effective.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Re-engineers technical processes and systems for greater efficiencies with positive impact to business operations.
- 8 + years’ experience in Vertex Cloud
- 2+ Years exp in Oracle ERP Cloud
- Must have integration knowledge with Oracle and Vertex
- Must have knowledge on all kind of Tax rule globally.
- Should be able to write complex queries , customized the reports to extract the data.
- Able to modify existing queries, develop complete reports.
- Proven experience in designing custom, end-user solutions.
- Strong process improvement skills.
- Strong organizational skills and some project management experience required.
- Motivated self-starter with ability to work independently, adapt to changing priorities,
- Handle multiple assignments.
- Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments.
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.