HRIT - Workday Security Administrator
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comWe are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Workday Security Administrator to join our HRIS team. As a specialist in the Workday Security, you will play a critical role in maintaining data integrity, ensuring access controls, and managing security configurations within our Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) system. Your expertise will contribute to safeguarding sensitive HR data and maintaining compliance with security standards.
- Security Configuration: Configure and manage security roles, permissions, and data access settings within the Workday Security, aligning with the organization's data protection policies and compliance requirements.
- User Access Management: Collaborate with HR stakeholders to grant and revoke system access for employees, managers, and other users. Ensure that access levels are appropriate based on job roles and responsibilities.
- Role-Based Security: Analyze and define security roles and permissions based on job functions and organizational hierarchy, ensuring that users have access only to the data and functionalities necessary for their roles.
- Data Privacy Compliance: Work closely with legal and compliance teams to ensure that security configurations adhere to data privacy regulations, such as GDPR or HIPAA, as applicable to our industry and geographic locations.
- System Upgrades and Enhancements: Stay informed about updates and enhancements to the Workday Security. Test and implement new features and functionalities, ensuring they align with our security strategy.
- Documentation: Maintain comprehensive documentation of security configurations, user access permissions, and security-related processes. Ensure that documentation is up-to-date and accessible to relevant stakeholders.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including HRIS, IT, compliance, and legal, to ensure a cohesive approach to data security and access management.
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.