New Business Sales Executive
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comThe Merge New Business Sales Representative is an experienced, motivated consultative sales professional responsible for selling Merge Radiology and CVIS solutions into new business markets. You will be responsible for developing new relationships and driving annual revenue growth in your assigned territory in order to build a pipeline and close opportunities for the Merge Solution Portfolio. The solution sales team at Merge works across top-tier Healthcare customers leveraging our industry-leading suite of medical imaging software products and related clinical development consulting services that utilize our world-class real world evidence assets. This portfolio of assets has provided double-digit, year-over-year growth in the segment, and offers significant earnings and career growth potential for the seller. The sales representative will work with sales leadership and delivery to execute on sales strategy, provide voice of the customer feedback to portfolio owners and will be responsible for achieving account/territory revenue/signings targets.
Essential Job Duties
- Drive new targeted selling of the Merge Radiology and CVIS Solution Portfolios
- Build relationships with target executives and key stakeholders to identify needs, map to Merge solutions, services and product offerings and close sales.
- Focus on continual development and progression of a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Build and execute strategies to drive sales in assigned sales and effectively and strategically qualify and win opportunities.
- Deliver sales to meet or exceed annual quota within assigned territory.
- Working with Client Services counterparts, assume responsibility for the total customer relationship during the sales cycle.
- Effectively build relationships, collaborate, and partner with a cross-functional Merge teams to strategize and meet with prospective clients to understand business challenges and to deliver compelling presentations, solution demonstrations, and proposals that result in new business revenue.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical sales plans (in conjunction with sales leadership, capture, client services, and sales support groups) to identify and shape new opportunities.
- Effectively engage in complex negotiations with prospective clients, and with teaming partners around business commitments and the details of each proposal.
- Maintain regular contact with senior and executive-level decision makers utilizing both on-site sales visits and remote communication for assigned prospects.
- Team diversity implementation and direct our enablement training to include key areas for team unity and diversity. Assign quarterly training on Merge values and best practices.
Required Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years sales experience managing complex solutions sales in a healthcare-related sales role with a demonstrated track record of exceeding business objectives and sales quota.
- Experience selling medical imaging solutions from a software or solution provider, or in a sales/business development role within a CRO.
- Solid understanding of Radiology and CVIS workflows and the market segment.
- Be a self-starter, independent worker.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Strong writer and oral communicator.
- Strong Business Development history
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Medical imaging experience and associated certifications a plus.
- Home Based Work Environment
- Willingness to travel up to 75%
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Merative participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees