Curam SPM Business Consultant
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comMerative is a new and exciting company providing health and social care solutions to clients around the globe, with roots that go back more than 50 years. We are looking for dedicated professionals who share our ambitious future vision for transforming the provision of health and social care. The Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) team within Merative has more than 30 years of experience in streamlining and supporting the delivery and administration of social support across the world.
The decade ahead will see unprecedented changes in the management of population health as the drive to bring social care and healthcare together is realized by leveraging the capabilities of data management and advanced analytics. Merative is at the forefront of this change. We are working with some of the sectors most ambitious and forward-thinking partners and customers to transform the way populations are supported, and to improve the life chances for the most vulnerable people in our societies.
As a Technical Consultant you can apply and grow your skills with colleagues who have deep expertise in the processes and technology within the health and social care sector. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health outcomes.
You will leverage the capabilities of existing software products and create new software assets, to meet the requirements of our customers in some of the largest and most challenging implementation environments in the technology industry. You will learn the end-to-end project lifecycle, and contribute to sales demonstrations, development, testing and post live triage and issue management. To be successful in this role you need to be passionate about technology and have proven skills in Java technologies and possibly the JEE enterprise architecture.
- Work as part of a matrix team, alongside other developers, and technical SMEs, to implements solutions which meet the customer needs.
- Work with business and technology stakeholders to model business requirements into technical solutions.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with fellow employees, partners, and customers, and to promote Merative’s technical credibility as a capable and trusted partner.
- Design, develop, code and test SPM extensions in a JEE environment.
- Learn and grow your skills related to SPM implementations including mobile application development, reporting and analytics, cloud, data migration, web services and application security.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in Java/JEE/XML development
- Experience in web service development (REST and SOAP)
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Experience with relational databases (DB2 or Oracle) and SQL
- Experience with application servers (WebSphere or WebLogic)
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
At least 2 years’ experience in Java and JEE enterprise architecture.
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Merative participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees