Marketing Automation Admin Role
Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comJoin a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.com
Merative is looking for talented individuals across the spectrum destined to join the existing Salesforce.com team to build out and support a world-class CRM. We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity. The convergence of data and technology is transforming healthcare and life sciences organizations today, and the Salesforce.com CRM platform is a crucial tool for the business units to meet the demands of this transformation inside Merative.
You will be part of a dynamic and elite team of Salesforce.com Administrators supporting the CRM Strategy and Solution delivery on the Merative Salesforce.com platform.
· Partner with other Salesforce.com Admin and Developer team members to ensure timely delivery of work to business stakeholders
· Design, develop, test, and implement solutions in Salesforce.com. This includes implementing new enhancements and creation of custom objects and redesigning/improving the existing Salesforce.com instance.
· Work with business partners to document business processes and system requirements
· Prepare documentation including Requirements and Design documents, Configuration Workbooks, Test Cases, and other documentation as required throughout the project lifecycle.
· Support and troubleshoot integrations between SalesForce.com and other Enterprise system
· Ongoing improvements in the Salesforce.com instance by doing continues research of new Salesforce feature functionality
· Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
· Always representing the highest integrity in all dealings both internally and externally
· Innately driven to succeed, while also very collaborative
· Intellectual curiosity in general and especially towards the Salesforce.com CRM technology
· Creative problem solver when deciphering client’s complex problems
· Positive, motivational, and inspiring
· Detail oriented
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Bachelor’s Degree + additional Salesforce certifications
· Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
· Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
1. 5+ years solid Salesforce.com experience with demonstrated record of accomplishment
2. Solid experience working with Lightning Web Components and Flow Orchestration
3. Strong business knowledge in Salesforce.com Automation, Opportunity/Lead management
4. Proven experience in designing custom, end-user solutions
5. Business Analysis skills and experience with integrating CRM with business systems
6. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients
7. Work effectively in small and globally diverse team of Salesforce.com professionals
8. Must be capable of responding to a fast-paced environment and able to work multiple projects simultaneously
9. Must be flexible to working in an environment of changing priorities
1. Effective at leading implementation and adoption of Sales and Support methodologies within the Salesforce CRM environment
2. Solid understanding of the Agile methodology
3. Solid understanding of the implementation and adoption of Lightning and Communities platform
4. High degree of CRM strategy and organizational skill
It is the policy of Merative to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, HIV status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Merative will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.