Join a team dedicated to supporting the crucial mission of improving health outcomes.
At Merative, you can apply your skills – and grow new ones – with colleagues who have deep expertise in health and technology. Merative provides data, analytics and software for the health industry. Our clients include providers, health plans, employers, life sciences companies and governments around the world. With industry-leading products and focused innovation, we help customers improve decision-making and performance so that together, we drive real progress in health. Learn more at merative.comSoftware Developers at Merative are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today - planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of Merative and our clients worldwide. At Merative , you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities :
· You are an experienced Java/J2EE developer who will support technical implementation and delivery of projects based on Merative product through the full systems development lifecycle.
· You will be responsible for development/ maintenance/ Support applications using Java/J2EE
· Analyze functional/technical requirements and perform a fit/gap against the OOTB (Out of The Box) version of Merative product. Implement configurations and extensions to the product development standards in a J2EE environment. Implement and unit test external interfaces to the System using SOAP/XML web services/REST services. Model APIs using Rational Software Architect.
· Design and implement eligibility rules using CER. Design and implement workflows for deferred processing. Create/maintain technical documentation. Write Junit Tests for unit testing and code coverage. Support bug fixes during testing and deploy to target environments.
· 2 to 7 years of professional/industrial experience in software development.
· Should be Proficient in Core Java, J2EE
· Should have good experience on React JS.
· Should have experience in JSP, Servlets, XML and JSON, Ant.
· Should have experience in MVC Web Frameworks.
· Should have experience in RDBMS.
· React JS. Curam Developers Certification (CCD).
· MVC Web Frameworks like Struts.
· Restful API
· RDBMS like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL
Required education: Bachelor’s degree
Preferred education: Master’s degree