Software Engineer C++
Software Engineer C++
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Native Instruments has been at the forefront of sonic innovation. Guided by our mission to inspire and enable creators to express themselves, we develop integrated audio hardware and software solutions for musicians, producers, engineers, and DJs of all genres and levels of experience.
You will be joining a team that enables our customers to discover and organize sounds, and use them to produce music in a wide range of our plug-in and standalone products. We’re building powerful, accessible solutions for the future, both in our traditional C++ plug-in products and using web-connected information technologies, to reduce the time between sound discovery and music production for all our customers.
You will work in a cross-functional team using Agile methodologies and build products that inspire and empower all music lovers to create the future of music. Based in London, you will join an international, multicultural, diverse and creative environment that supports professional growth and knowledge sharing.
What You'll Do
- Work on customer-facing features for our market-leading products
- Write modern, clean and maintainable code for multiple platforms and make sure it is automatically tested.
- Collaborate with other engineers, designers and product managers to solve compelling issues in an agile environment
- Bring a high level of motivation and interest to the team
- Maintain high level of engineering excellence in the team
- Work in an environment which supports learning and professional growth e.g. through mentoring, workgroups and communities of practice
- Present innovative ideas in roadmap projects, hackathons and cross-company workgroups
What You'll Need
- Good knowledge of modern C++ and the C++ standard library
- The ability to engineer solutions that are extensively covered by automated tests
- An aspiration for engineering excellence, using knowledge sharing to learn from each other
- The ability to see errors and mistakes as an opportunity to learn and improve
- A holistic approach to a project, the solution you develop and the views of your colleagues
- An empathetic approach that puts user’s experience in the center
- The desire and ability to proactively communicate in an inclusive way
- An enthusiasm for effective teamwork
Native Instruments embraces diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Native Instruments we value teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.