(Senior) CI/CD Engineer (all genders)
(Senior) CI/CD Engineer (all genders)
Who We Are
For over 25 years, Native Instruments has been at the forefront of sonic innovation. Guided by our mission to inspire and enable creators to express themselves, we develop integrated audio hardware and software solutions for musicians, producers, engineers, and DJs of all genres and levels of experience.
We are looking for a versatile (Senior) CI/CD Engineer (all genders) to work on the Continuous Integration Pipeline for our Software product line.
As part of our CI team, you will be using agile methodologies and provide systems and services to build and test our products. You will work closely with Application Development and Infrastructure teams to ensure developer productivity and reliability of our build systems. You will join an international and creative environment that supports individual growth and sharing knowledge.
What You'll Do
- Developing and running a reliable Build and Test Infrastructure to ensure our developers can build robust, high-quality music applications.
- Building fully automated pipelines based on code enabling the Product teams to create artifacts and deliver them to our deployment infrastructure.
- Supporting PMs, Tech Leads, and Architects in vetting roadmaps.
- Support us in aligning with Software Development teams and working out best practices and guidelines for e.g. build workflows, version control or automated testing.
- Working with in-house build pipelines and supporting developing a cloud migration strategy.
- Mentor and guide the professional and technical development of your team members
- Help develop and evangelize software development best practices across the global teams
- Align and collaborate closely with our Product Managers and Tech Leads to ensure a high performing cross-functional team
What You'll Need
- Strong knowledge with setup and maintenance of Build CI tools (Jenkins pipelines, or similar).
- Good scripting skills (e.g. Python, Groovy, Bash, etc).
- Understanding of configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet).
- “Automate everything” is a key part of your work philosophy.
- You are able to decompose complex processes into well-defined steps.
- You are a creative, and a pro-active analytical thinker who embraces new technologies, programming languages and paradigms.
- You thrive working in an agile environment.
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about design, implementation and operation of cloud and on-premise infrastructure, distributed systems and services
- Experience with continuous improvement and agile software delivery processes
- Excellent English communication skills, German is a plus
- C++ and CMake skills are a plus.
- Experience with cloud providers like AWS, or GCP are a plus.
- OS-Specific knowledge is a plus (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Native Instruments embraces diversity and a respect for all people. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. At Native Instruments we value teamwork and passion, deliver inspiring experiences, continuously innovate and empower our communities, while also serving our planet.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive and exciting! We encourage you to submit your application without the requirement for a photograph, identifying factors or personal status information.