Who We Are - About NewGlobe
NewGlobe is working with visionary governments around the world to dramatically improve the quality of basic education. Founded in 2007, we partner with governments to provide integrated school management, teacher professional development, instructional design innovation, technological system support, child-centered classroom practice, and parent engagement -- all grounded in learning science -- to ensure each teacher is empowered to engage children in transformational learning, Our data-driven approach has been validated by a Nobel-winning researcher and recognition by international leaders in Education. We imagine a world where all children can access an education that unlocks their full potential.
We need bright minds who want to be part of building a new globe -- a more equitable globe -- to join us. More information: newglobe.education
Technology plays a critical role enabling us to provide transformative education at massive scale in highly resource constrained environments. This is one of the key elements that gives us the ability to deliver radically impactful programmes, creating brighter futures for a generation of children across the world each day. Technology spans several key functions, including product management, business intelligence, software development and IT operations.
Working with us, passionate technologists have a chance to directly change the world.
The Product Management department is part of our Technology group and is responsible for defining and managing our digital product roadmap. We create complex and innovative products that improve performance and management of schools and create effective solutions that support educational transformation, all of that with pupil development in mind.
About the Role
You will be joining our company in the most exciting times, scaling and growth. In this role you will be part of the Product Management team and part of a larger Tech organization that is setting up in our Amsterdam office. You will report to the Director of Product Management and collaborate with our Engineering and Design teams.
This is an exciting opportunity to make your own mark within our organization quickly. You will be a trailblazer who will be shaping our digital product strategy and play an important role in helping us scale and innovate our portfolio.
You will own a portfolio of digital products that serve a specific outcome (eg. improve schools management, improve pupil performance) all with one overarching purpose, shaping transformational education that helps pupils achieve their full potential.
You will work closely with our software, design and school or academic teams and lead all of the stages of the product life cycle.
What You Will Do
- Act as users voice and advocate across the organization
- Translate user and stakeholder feedback into new opportunities as well as new products
- Own the roadmap for your product(s)
- Shape vision and strategy for your respective products
- Act as go-to-person in representing your products across organization
- Own the communication around product roadmap, product updates and results
- Evangelize the product(s) through shaping enablement materials and occasionally taking on the role of the product trainer
What we are looking for
- 3+ years experience working in product management, product marketing or product operations function
- Ability to translate data (both quantitative and qualitative) into actionable and workable plans
- Ability to clearly set priorities based on organizational needs and communicating these across the organization
- Experience working within a product team (engineering, design)
- Experience working on multi-stakeholder projects
- An eye for details and bias for simplification
- Experience in product enablement and/or product marketing will be a big plus
- Superior presentation skills
What We Offer
- The opportunity to make a difference for children every day at a proven, internationally recognized, mission-driven company.
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement
- The opportunity to work on challenging and innovative projects
- 1-week / quarter - work remotely from anywhere.
Values of Successful Employees at NewGlobe
We are looking for new joiners who are energized by our mission and share our values.
Detailed doers, creative problem-solvers, relentless advocates, malleable learners, data-driven decision-makers and curious investigators do well at NewGlobe. Learn more about our values and how to succeed as a job-seeker at NewGlobe on our LinkedIn page.