Global Solutions Manager
Global Solutions Manager
Working Configuration: Hybrid
Locations Available: Cambridge, MA
Reports To: VP, Marketing
Who We Are - About NewGlobe
NewGlobe works with visionary governments around the world to dramatically improve the quality of basic education. Founded in 2007, we partner with governments to provide integrated school management, teacher professional development, instructional design innovation, technological system support, child-centered classroom practice, and parent engagement -- all grounded in learning science -- to ensure each teacher is empowered to engage children in transformational learning, Our data-driven approach has been validated by a Nobel-winning researcher and recognition by international leaders in Education. We imagine a world where all children can access an education that unlocks their full potential.
NewGlobe’s work is all encompassing and will challenge you to use your full mind, and heart, each day. We need bright minds who want to be part of building a new globe -- a more equitable globe -- to join us. More information: newglobe.education
About the Role
NewGlobe’s unique Education Transformation System is empirically proven to help governments improve education outcomes at significant scale—regardless of students’ gender, wealth, location, parental education level, or home language spoken. Our uniquely holistic solution includes cutting edge pedagogies, technologies, data availability and access, administrative support and techniques. The role of the Global Solutions Manager is to create and own a suite of content, campaigns and trainings to help audiences—both internal and external—communicate and understand the value of our solution(s).
What You Will Do
- Create and own a set of global content matched to the buyer’s journey that articulates NewGlobe’s solutions and methodologies
- Collaborate deeply with our policies and partnerships, academics, schools, and marketing teams to build and refine content that educates and explains
- Perform qualitative research with internal and external audiences to understand content/messaging gaps and opportunities
- Create and manage rollout campaigns for new releases
- Build training materials that improve internal teams’ fluency and understanding of NewGlobe’s solutions
- Work directly with field marketing teams to help them understand how to customize global content, and incorporate their learnings into future iterations of that global content
What You Should Have
- Expertise in, or a strong desire to become an expert in, areas where NewGlobe develops cutting-edge methodologies and technologies to improve education outcomes. These include areas such as the science of learning, structured pedagogy, digital transformation techniques, and more
- Exceptional storytelling skills, as exemplified by the ability to clearly, and with limited jargon, the explain how something works, and why it’s important
- Product marketing and/or sales enablement training experience at an education, educational technology or similar company
- A strong bias to action—see a problem, propose a solution!
- Experience working in a matrixed global organization a plus
- Direct experience working with teams in Sub-Saharan Africa and/or South Asia a big plus
- Creating presentations, product web pages, and one sheeters is valuable; a portfolio or experience of creating explainer videos is a big bonus
What We Offer
- The opportunity to make a difference for children every day at a proven, internationally recognized, mission-driven company.
- Flexible hybrid working arrangement
- Vision/Dental/Health insurance
- 20 paid leave days