Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
This role reports to the VP of Finance and supports all executives running the business with financial planning, forecasting, and strategic analysis. Senior management depends heavily on the FP&A team to accurately track trends in performance, identify improvement opportunities, and play a critical role in the Company’s important and strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will be proactive, tech savvy, detail-oriented, a quick learner, a problem solver, an analytical thinker, and able to interface with executives, managers, and employees throughout NMI.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support the finance team to forecast all P&L aspects (revenue, gross profit, OPEX & headcount)
- Coordinate closely with budget holders to develop a holistic financial and operational performance view
- Support the development & maintain annual budget & long-range plan financial models and scenario analysis by product for the entire NMI business
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis, and valuation support for a variety of special projects that may include M&A, new business initiatives, external market analysis and other ad-hoc projects
- Assist in go to market strategy & operational execution, providing actionable recommendations and analysis to senior management
- Establish a highly collaborative relationships across the broader NMI organization
- 4 to 8+ years of work experience within FP&A/ corporate finance, management consulting, investment banking, or other highly analytical roles
- Positive attitude with a mindset for identifying and solving problems
- Strong communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to executive team in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics, and communicate results effectively
- Superior project management skills, with the ability to proactively manage numerous projects with competing timelines
- Experience aligning and driving cross-functional groups
- Proven track record of advanced analytical skills; must be able to define and execute key analyses with minimal supervision
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills with
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required from an accredited college or university (or equivalent professional experience).
- Annual salary of $90,000 - $125,000
- A remote first culture!
- Flex PTO
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 13 Paid Holidays
- Company volunteer days
Do you feel like you have a slightly out of the ordinary career path or history? We are open to all walks of life and very willing to hear your story. Please don’t feel like this should be a barrier to securing a great career at NMI! We appreciate success can come in all shapes and sizes. Fill in the ‘Additional Info’ box on our application to tell us more about your path.
What we do!
NMI enables our partners with choice, and challenges the one-size-fits-all approach to payments. You've probably used NMI in the last 24 hours without even realizing it. We’re the platform that powers success for innovative tech created by SMBs, entrepreneurs and fintech startups. We’re creative problem solvers who help visionaries smash through boundaries and think beyond what’s possible so they can think about what’s next. But we’re not just built for the tech savvy. We democratize the latest payments technology so that everyone can realize the benefits of easy payments across the full spectrum of commerce. We’re all about enabling more payments in more ways and more places.
We believe that having a diverse group of employees strengthens both our work and our workplace. We’re focused on making NMI more diverse and welcoming with initiatives like having a dedicated Diversity, Equity & Inclusion action group, diversity goals for hiring, anonymized resume screening, affinity groups such as our Women's network and LGBTQ+ Network, open forums for discussions on diversity and social justice, and measuring inclusion and belonging as part of our regular employee engagement surveys.
NMI is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation or sexual identity, genetic information, citizen status (except those that do not have the legal right to be employed in the United States), disability, military service, service member, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.
Please be aware that NMI does not operate a license for the sponsorship of those who are not already eligible to work within the US. Unfortunately, therefore we cannot process any application from individuals unable to provide documentary evidence of their eligibility to commence work in the US.