Customer Support Analyst: Fraud and Availability (NetOps)
NMI is looking for a detail-oriented and self-motivated individual to join the Network Operation Team! Our Network Operations Specialists are responsible for the security and fraud systems monitoring and data analysis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitoring the software system for a variety of potential threats or issues related to Fraud, Security, EFT Network, Incident Management, & Network Operations.
- Tracking data and creating reports for hand-off to the next shift.
- Communicating issues that arise to appropriate stakeholders within the company.
- An aptitude for Information Technology Security and/or general internet/computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a team player who can lead by example.
- A sense of urgency of when things need to happen.
- You are detail-oriented and have solid organizational skills.
- 1-3 years of experience in a computer-related field.
- Good understanding of credit card risk and fraud, web technologies, & network security.
- Excellent knowledge of internet technologies.
- Experience with e-commerce applications (web stores, PCI compliance, credit card gateways)
- Proficiency in manual testing of web-based applications.
- Excellent test spec and test case documentation skills.
- Familiarity with UI and UX standards.
As well as being a part of something exciting everyday, you will also receive the following benefits:
- Annual salary of £22,000 - £26,000 dependant on experience
- Annual bonus scheme (dependant on company & individual performance)
- 25 days holiday each year (+ bank holidays + 1 day after each year of service with up to a max. of 30 days)
- Workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance (upon 30 days of employment)
- A flexible remote/hybrid working arrangement
- Great work-life balance with our Flexi-time policy
- Family Friendly policies (Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay and Shared Parental Leave).
- A strong commitment to employee wellbeing including mental health first aiders, Lifeworks, an Employee Assistance Programme which offers wellbeing, family and financial support services, such as assessments, resources and even 1:1 counseling sessions. It also offers interesting perks such as discounts on gyms, restaurants, high street retailers and cinema tickets.
- Employee referral programme with generous financial reward
We’re looking for creative and passionate people who share our vision of making payments easy. If that sounds like you and you meet the requirements above, then please click on 'Apply for this job'!
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and will provide reasonable support throughout the recruitment process to applicants who have a disability. Please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you.
Please be aware that all offers of employment are made subject to receipt of satisfactory background and financial checks.