Senior Product Manager (Payments/Fintech)
We have an exciting role within our Product team for a versatile and user-focused Senior Product Manager based in the United States or Canada. This role creates opportunities for our partners to monetize each transaction by offering embedded value added extensions that meet more of the needs of the merchants and end users. Your job is to perform discovery to prioritize which extensions matter most, and make these new services easily accessible via a best in class marketplace. You will work with a team spanning design, engineering, sales, account management, and high-level stakeholders to make strategic decisions about where we should invest and what will be delivered.
A great candidate will possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time with customers to understand their problems and finding innovative solutions for the broader market. You must also be the driving force behind the execution of that vision, working with product owners, development leaders and potentially also the user experience design resources who will translate your product vision into design and ultimately software.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work with product owners to define product release requirements. You will work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Translating ideas into business cases justifying the opportunity and ROI to get the rest of the org excited and supportive of the strategy. Lead with context.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements, development build, and positioning.
- Reviewing designs, wireframes, final UX and demos to ensure that market needs will be met and nothing is lost in any stage of design and delivery.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute. Assist Product Marketing in creating product content – demonstration videos, product data sheets, presentations, etc.. that will be used to position and sell new capabilities and products.
- Prioritize capabilities and potential partner relationships for the product.
- Work with Product Owners and User Experience as they take your requirements and write designs, deliver documentation, prioritize and schedule the functional work.
- Drive best practices in roadmapping, market problem identification through story writing, product launch and product metric reviews to build a corporate culture of data driven decisions
- Proactively review product related processes for improvement in efficiency, communication and completeness
- Proactively provide training to sales, support, success and other stakeholder teams
- Develop the voice of customer information through customer interviews, and monitor engagement and success of newly launched features.