PR and Social Media Manager
NMI is looking for an enthusiastic PR and Social Media Manager to assist in the development and execution of integrated PR and social media initiatives that raise the company’s brand awareness and drive engagement. You will reinforce the credibility, visibility and awareness of the NMI brand and its solutions, demonstrating that we are a key player, industry leader and thought leader in the fintech/paytech market.
The PR and Social Media Manager plays an integral role within the marketing team and will deliver successful media campaigns across traditional, digital and social media channels that tightly integrate with our marketing campaigns, capitalize on our corporate and campaign messaging and support the organization’s business strategy and marketing goals.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Leading the company’s media relations and social media activities
- Day-to-day management of PR agencies
- Plan, develop and implement PR and social media campaigns that tightly integrate with marketing campaigns and align with marketing and HR goals
- Identifying opportunities for proactive PR and social activities, including support for topical news stories and issues outreach
- Develop compelling social media content across all social platforms that drives engagement, and engage with our audience as appropriate
- Manage submission of speaker proposals, product reviews and awards
- Build an employee social media advocacy strategy to significantly increase employee participation and engagement on NMI’s social channels
- Maintain and update the press section of the company website
- Monitor, analyze and communicate the NMI brand, PR and social media results as well as comparative competitor performance
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting our business and customers
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media best practices and trends
- You will need to collaborate with the content manager, wider marketing team, HR team and third-party agencies to plan, create and distribute media content, ensuring it aligns to key themes and integrated marketing programs, ensuring consistency and increase in overall campaign impact.
- You will also need to ensure brand consistency and tone of voice across all press activities, social media content and platforms.