Relationship Manager (Bilingual)
The Channel Account Manager role manages and enables the success of a defined set of existing partners and grows adoption of the entire suite of NMI products. Reporting to the Director of Operations, you will be part of a collaborative and engaged team responsible for supporting and growing our ISO and ISV partners in North America. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing team that helps our partners deliver innovative experiences in the payments landscape.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop relationships with new and existing channel partners/resellers in order to grow revenue.
- Implement strategic account development plans to optimize revenue growth, platform adoption, and customer satisfaction with channel partners.
- Develop opportunities with existing partners through outbound prospecting, leads driven via webinars, email promotions, trade shows and events, web enquiries and phone enquiries etc. using consultative sales skills.
- Manages contractual obligations; being an advocate for an assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals.
- Participate in ad-hoc sales campaigns and programs to help generate new prospects/opportunities.
- Manages day to day business needs of all account relationships within an assigned portfolio, including temporarily assigned relationships, through verbal and written communication as well as onsite client visits as is necessary.
- Maintains knowledge of the NMI product and service offerings including changes within the payment processing industry; using that knowledge to support, communicate, and maintain long-term relationships with partners.
- Ensures the partners and client’s needs are being addressed efficiently; works closely with the various departments within NMI to ensure the highest level of support. Assists in managing strategic initiatives and project requests. Coordinates discussions with partners, clients and NMI subject matter experts to assist as necessary.
- Utilize Salesforce and the CRM system to ensure activities are documented properly, opportunities are forecasted accurately and adequate information regarding the prospect and/or opportunity is communicated.
- Maintain knowledge of market conditions and competitive activities.