Salesforce Business Analyst
NMI seeks a self-motivated and creative individual to join our Cape Town team as a Salesforce Business Analyst. This vital role focuses on gathering and documenting requirements, driving successful application implementations and enhancements, analyzing business processes to improve business workflows, and identifying inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
In this position, you will gather and document business requirements, report and dashboard building, data management, Salesforce customizations, and application testing, and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Support teams to implement new and improve existing business processes.
- Salesforce Customizations
- Experience with Lighting Flow
- Create/Update Formulas, Validation Rules
- User Management
- Troubleshooting Salesforce Errors/Issues
- Object Management
- Gathering and Documenting Business Requirements
- Create and Manage Salesforce Reports and Dashboards.
- Salesforce Data Management and Quality
- Testing and Quality Assurance of Salesforce and related business processes
- Analyzing Business Processes and Identify Opportunities for Enhancements
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Support on defining and documenting business processes
- Additional Ad-Hoc responsibilities tied to supporting and remediating Sales and Marketing tools issues, as needed