CS Tech Support Specialist
NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
Job Title: CS Tech Support Specialist
Location: US Remote
Workplace Type: Remote
As an NZXT Technical Support Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our fellow PC gamers and represent NZXT as a brand. Our team is made for those who take pride in helping others. We are looking for a talented Technical Support Specialist who has a passion for computers and technology to join our team. You will provide a great customer experience by using excellent in-depth knowledge of company products as well as by communicating effectively with team members within the Customer Service Department.
Here, you’ll join us on a mission to deliver the best Customer Experience in the PC industry. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. The candidate should have a passion for both hardware and software, the ability to troubleshoot, and have a strong work ethic.
Respond to and resolve customer inquiries and issues by identifying the topic and type of assistance the end-user needs.
- Deliver outstanding service and support to end-users using CRM platform.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
- Meet the performance goals established for the position in the areas of: efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Be the first to evaluate the latest beta features.
- Strong passion for PC gaming and hardware
- CompTIA A+ certification preferred
- Minimum 1 year of Technical Support Experience in a similar industry/field
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Possess strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Unwavering patience and empathy for helping solve customer issues
- Attention to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to methodically test for usability and performance issues
- Knowledgeable in computer hardware and software
The estimated base range for this role is: $19.00 - $20.00 per hour. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications, internal equity and alignment with market data. We offer a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision, retirement and paid time off. All employees at NZXT receive equity as part of their compensation package.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.