Project Manager (MIS)
NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
Job Title: Project Manager (MIS)
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Workplace Type: Onsite, Hybrid, or Remote
In this position, you will be the project manager for the MIS team, which is driving process automation and optimization as well as system integrations. You will identify areas of improvement, small and large, in collaboration with our internal key stakeholders (Operations, Accounting & Finance, Customer Service, HR, Analytics team, etc.). You will then coordinate the implementation of these improvements between our MIS engineers and other teams.
- Keep the MIS team’s priorities aligned with other teams' needs and the company’s objectives
- Evaluate and prioritize incoming improvement requests.(cost-benefit analysis)
- Identify system and process requirements for each project
- Ensure timely implementation of projects
- Coordinate between business requirements and technical implementation
- 3+ years of related project management experience
- Deep understanding of end-to-end business processes (sales order fulfillment process, purchase order process, warehouse management, customer service and RMA, etc.)
- Experiences with information systems, like ERP; preferably as a system administrator or at least very high motivation for acquiring technical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills across departments
- Proficient in English, proficient in Chinese is a plus
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.