Product Manager - Gaming Gear
NZXT is a rapidly growing company made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. We are a team of creative, motivated and results-oriented people who love what we do and are dedicated to making it easy, fun and rewarding for our audience to play games. We are a founder-led organization that has not lost any of our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. This is an exciting time to join NZXT as we are poised for significant global expansion and growth.
Job Title: Product Manager - Gaming Gear
Location: City of Industry, CA
Workplace Type: Hybrid
We are a cutting-edge PC hardware gaming company in search of a dynamic Product Manager with a passion for gaming and exceptional analytical skills. As a Product Manager, you will collaborate cross- functionally to guide products from conception through launch, growth, and eventual retirement. This role provides a splendid opportunity for individuals who thrive in fast-paced, innovative environments.
Product Strategy & Vision:
- Work closely with the Director of Product Management to define the product strategy and
- Conduct market and competitive analysis to lay out a differentiated product vision that delivers unique value based on customer demands.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design, and Marketing teams to develop and launch innovative and customer-centered products.
- Define, monitor, and analyze metrics for launched products, and feed the findings back into the product development process.
Customer Insight & Innovation:
- Engage with customers, particularly PC gamers, through various channels to gain insights and feedback on current and future products.
- Stay updated on emerging trends in the gaming and hardware industry to ensure our products remain competitive.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Effectively communicate product strategy, goals, and ongoing progress to team members and stakeholders.
- Employ strong research and analysis skills to evaluate product performance and customer feedback, driving improvements and influencing product direction.
- Utilize data-driven decision-making to prioritize feature development and improvements.
- 5+ years of product management experience in the gaming industry or a related technical field.
- Exceptional project management, leadership, and cross-functional collaboration skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments while maintaining a team-centric attitude.
- Gamer Preferred.
Estimated base range for this role is: $116,000.00 - $142,000.00. Compensation decisions are dependent on several factors including, but not limited to, an individual’s qualifications, internal equity and alignment with market data. We offer a wide range of benefits including health/dental/vision, retirement and paid time off. All employees at NZXT receive equity as part of their compensation package.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.