Channel Business Manager - DACH & Benelux
NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Channel Business Manager
Location: Germany, Remote
Workplace Type: Remote
The Channel Business Manager will develop and manage NZXT e-tail, reseller, and retail channel business in the DACH and Benelux territory, with objective to maximize NZXT market share and sales across all product categories including DIY components and gaming peripherals. The Channel Business Manager will also ensure best-in-class consumer experience with NZXT product offerings, purchase and post-purchase.
- Market Landscape Understanding: Stay updated on the channel landscape, including TAM and various segments (distribution, retail, e-tail, resellers, SI). Develop a deep understanding of accounts within these segments.
- Strategic Account Management: Build and maintain professional relationships at all levels, aligning account strategies with corporate and channel goals. Develop and manage sales plans, accurately forecast, and actively review progress with accounts and management.
- Sales Planning and Strategy: Create targeted sales plans, allocate resources effectively, and implement strategies to increase market share and sales. Utilize competitive intelligence to develop counter strategies and maintain competitiveness.
- Pricing and Margin Management: Track and manage consumer price points and channel margins for NZXT products. Ensure competitive pricing and meet margin requirements while implementing channel programs in line with pricing strategy.
- Strategic Leadership: Provide leadership, set an example, and influence without direct authority. Contribute to NZXT's strategic direction and product development, while balancing competing priorities and being flexible and creative.
- Proven Sales and Account Management Success: Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales-related goals with a track record of progressively higher achievements.
- Strategic Account Ownership: Ability to take ownership of accounts and their business needs, aligning strategies with corporate and channel objectives.
- Effective Leadership: Strong leadership skills to lead teams effectively, deliver results, and influence stakeholders even without direct authority.
- Exceptional Communication and Teamwork: Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude to work effectively in a team environment. Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to Travel: Readiness and eagerness to travel frequently as required for the role.
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in both German and English to effectively communicate with international partners and customers.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.