Sr. AP Accountant
NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices, including adjustments (freight, tax, etc.)
- Assembly, review, and verification of invoices and payment requests
- Flagging and clarifying any questionable invoice terms or pricing issues
- Sorting coding and matching invoices
- Entering and uploading invoices into the AP system
- Ensure the accuracy of the financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes
- Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Process outgoing payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Good communication with suppliers.
- Review overall processes for opportunities of automation and streamlining.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
- + 5 years of accounts payable or general accounting experience
- AP shared service center experience preferred
- Organized, self-initiative, and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and accounting software
- Competency with email and internet software including Google suite.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.