Country Manager, DACH & Benelux
NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Country Manager, DACH & Benelux
Location: Germany, Remote
Workplace Type: Remote
Are you ready to take the reins in driving NZXT's gaming PC components, peripherals, and accessories business to new heights? As the Country Manager, internally known as a Business Manager, for DACH & Benelux, you'll play a pivotal role in expanding NZXT's market presence and sales across all product categories and channels..
- Channel Mastery: Dive deep into the territory's channel landscape, understanding the nuances of distribution, retail, eTail, resellers, and system integrators. Craft and execute a robust channel strategy to elevate NZXT's market share in each segment.
- Relationship Building: Forge strong connections with key stakeholders across accounts, from executive leadership to decision-makers. Your knack for building rapport and credibility will drive future growth opportunities.
- Sales Strategy: Develop targeted sales plans aligned with corporate and channel strategies. Forecast accurately, manage sales progress, and conduct regular reviews to ensure revenue goals are met.
- Competitive Edge: Stay ahead of the game by leveraging competitive intelligence. Strategize and counter-strategize to maintain NZXT's competitive edge in the market.
- Price and Margin Management: Keep a pulse on consumer price points and channel margins, ensuring competitive pricing while meeting margin targets.
- Marketing Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive quarterly marketing plans that resonate with NZXT's business strategy and drive profitable growth.
- Sales Savvy: Over 5 years of sales and account management experience with a track record of exceeding goals.
- Ownership Mentality: Take ownership of accounts and business outcomes, demonstrating leadership and accountability.
- Communication Excellence: Exceptional communication skills coupled with a collaborative mindset and the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Autonomous Drive: Work independently and remotely while seamlessly integrating with the team when needed.
- Wanderlust: Embrace frequent travel as part of the job, connecting with partners and driving business initiatives across the territory.
- #LI-SW1 #LI-REMOTE
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.