HR Specialist (HR Service Center Representative)
NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: HR Specialist - HR Service Center Representative
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
Workplace Type: Onsite
- The Human Resources Specialist act as the role of HR Service Center Representative in APAC regions. This role will support the HRBP and HR COE in the HR administration service.
- The HR Specialist will serve as the office and reception point person.
- Responsibilities include processing HR transactions, maintaining and reporting essential HR data, answering daily employee questions, employee attendance management, onboarding, and exiting employees, and managing administrative support for the HRBP and HR COE.
- Responsible for data entry into the company HR information systems and ensures accuracy of data through on-going audit procedures.
- You will also participate in special HR projects and work with several partners including workplace operations, safety & security, diversity and inclusion, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits, EWC, venders’ management and HR core services. You will report to the HRBP Director, APAC.
- 人力資源專員擔任亞太人力資源服務中心代表的角色。 該職位將在人力資源管理服務方面支援亞太區人力資源業務夥伴和人力資源其他專業夥伴。
- 人力資源專員將作為辦公室接待主負責人。 職責包括處理人力資源相關行政事務、維護重要的人力資源資料和報告、回答員工日常問題、員工出勤管理、新員工入職和離職行政程序，以及相關人資的行政支援。
- 負責亞太人力資源資訊系統管理，確保人資程序與資料的準確性。 會參與特殊的人力資源專案提升項目，並與多個合作夥伴合作，包括辦公室場所品質維護與提升、員工工作安全確保、促進多元與包容文化、人才招募、薪資、福利、EWC、供應商管理和人力資源核心的行政相關服務。並向亞太區人力資源處長報告
- Support all core People processes as directed, including: hiring, onboarding, payroll, internal transfers, performance management, training activities, attendance, offboarding, administration, employee events, office fix asset, office maintenance, and more.
- Support HR business partners by answering and referring employee questions regarding benefits, employee perks, health and safety, complaints and company policies. 支援 HRBP處理員工關於員工福利、健康和安全和公司政策與合規的相關問題。
- Coordinate events to support our culture, record employee activities and support to integrate teams and develop positive culture. 協助組織文化提升活動，紀錄並增強團隊建及正面組織文化。
- Provide on-site or virtual implement and support during employee events. 現場或虛擬員工活動執行與支援。
- Help answer questions and training of employees on the use of self-service HR systems. 回答有關人力資源系統的問題與培訓使員工順利使用。
- Ensure all People data is accurate to build dashboards and reports that our leaders can rely on.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records for all corporate employees.確保所有人員數據準確無誤，以構建可依賴的儀表板和報告，維護準確和最新記錄。
- Involvement in/help administer HR processes: data management, attendance, survey, Immigration & working VISA application process for International hires. 執行與協助助管理人力資源流程：人事系統與資料更新、考勤、 問卷、國際員工的移居與工作簽證流程。
- Involved in exit interviews arrangement for HRBP and manage the exiting process for all departing employees. 協助HRBP離職面談安排並管理所有離職員工行政流程。
- Maintain personnel files, data, list, shared drives, team charts and provide general office support. 維護員工人事檔案、數據、表單、共享平台、提供團隊一般辦公行政工作。
- Support the HR team by ordering and reimbursing the office supplies, being the first contact for any in-office workplace concerns and reception coverage and vender management and payment process. 協助訂購報銷辦公用品和零食，辦公室工作場所任何問題的第一聯繫人, 廠商管理及付款作業
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree and equivalent work experience working in an HR department.
- Prior 6+ years of HR experience with a desire to continue learning and contributing to the function.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail is essential.
- Prior experience in HR Service Center-related roles is given priority consideration.
- The willingness to provide enthusiastic and proactive HR services is given priority consideration.
- Capable and willing to enhance the quality of HR services.
- Excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on writing to convey key messages to staff, simplify complex employee benefits and HR topics, and avoid jargon
- Team player who can jump in and support the team on a variety of topics and tasks.
- High sense of urgency and accuracy
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.