Test technician 硬體測試工程師
NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Test technician 硬體測試工程師
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
Workplace Type: Onsite
NZXT is looking for Test Technicians at our Taiwan office. Under limited supervision the qualified candidate will build, instrument and test PC’s, PC accessories and peripherals with established test procedures utilizing general testing equipment, which includes but is not limited to, oscilloscopes, Chroma digital power meters, LCR meters, automated test equipment and custom-made test fixtures/consoles on-site at City of Industry office location. In the absence of established procedures, they will confer with the supervising engineer for resolution. They will properly document all test findings as required and directed by departmental procedures.
● Assembly and disassembly of PC systems on custom-made test fixtures
● Tests PCs and other peripherals using established Test Procedure guidelines for energy regulation compliance
● Performs factory acceptance Test of completed systems using quality test instructions and factory acceptance test procedures
● Document and upload test results for reporting, failure analysis, and archiving
● As required, supports Engineering for First Article testing, Qualification testing, and out-of-box-experience documentation
● Tests and troubleshoots test equipment, custom-made test fixtures, or production units
● Performs other duties as assigned by supervising engineers.
● 1~2 year’s experience in electronics manufacturing assembly environment required 5+ years is a plus
● Experience in instrumentation and electronics test a plus
● Experience and knowledge in computer assembly, disassembly and troubleshooting strongly recommended
● Must be able to read, understand and accurately follow Engineering Orders, Quality procedures, Test procedures, and operating instructions.
● Must have a good working knowledge of basic analog and digital components
● Be able to correctly analyze and interpret drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, and specifications.
● Must be able to correctly document specific details of each test failure encountered
● Must be adept at utilization and operation of general electronic test equipment
● Must be able to work well with interdepartmental personnel
● Must be self-motivated and have the ability to handle and complete multiple tasks within defined time limitations
● Must have a working knowledge of computers
● A working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office is a plus
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.