Supplier Quality Engineer
NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer
Location: Dongguan / Shenzhen, China
Workplace Type: On-site
The Supplier Quality Engineer is a key role in the growth and financial success of NZXT. We are focused on developing high quality products designed to meet our gaming customers’ needs. This is an exciting and challenging position within a growing company that provides support for NZXT components to ensure excellent product quality, customer satisfaction, and product safety, and compliance.
We are looking for a person with excellent judgement, strong operating skills, direct experience with consumer electronics products and compliance strategies to support our growing business. The role requires interacting with cross-functional teams to balance current and future business needs while protecting both the gaming customers and NZXT brand. If you are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment, willing to roll up your sleeves and solve challenging problems, this may be the role for you.
- Perform Quality Control to products and support in DVT/PVT/MP at supplier site co-work with relative functional engineers to solve pilot run/sustaining issues.
- Work on the Short-term and Long-term solutions of any defect with suppliers.
- Keep driving Process audit/check at supplier site in DVT/PVT/MP stages. Submit the audit reports, and drive suppliers to provide improvement actions of any non-conformance.
- Handles quality complaints from NZXT internal or customer, work on the root cause analysis and corrective action introduction with suppliers.
- Participate in the new project development, review DQA & Engineering team’s requirements, check the supplier's FAI/CPK Study/Control Plan/SIP/SOP readiness for DVT and PVT exit.
- Verity the PCN implementation at supplier site
- Manage the RMA and request suppliers to provide compensations.
- CIP driving
- Bachelor degree or above, English reading and writing ability (professional mechanical integration), CAD 3D advanced certificate
- More than 5 years of factory quality assurance work experience, skilled quality management process, quality management of mechanical parts suppliers is preferred
- Familiar with ISO 9001/ISO 14001/QC080000/ISO 4500/ISO50001 related systems and relevant regulations, internal auditor qualification certificate is preferred
- Familiar with metal stamping, injection molding, die casting, CNC, spraying, anode, electroplating, heat treatment. Familiar with computer parts development process, independent quality control is preferred
- Have completed PFMEA, SPC-CPK, MSA, LL, PPAP, QCC, CIP, 5C, 8D and other projects
- Aligned with NZXT’s core company values
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully, in a fast-growing, consumer electronics company.
- Knowledge of auditing Computer/Consumer contract manufacturers.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (written and verbal)
- 本科或以上学历, 英文读写能力（专业 机械一体化），CAD 三维高级证书
- 5 年以上工厂品保工作经验、熟練品质管理作业流程，机构件供应商品质管理优先
- 熟悉ISO 9001/ISO 14001/QC080000/ISO 4500/ISO50001 相關體系与相关法规,有内审员资格证书优先
- 有实际完成过PFMEA、SPC-CPK、MSA、LL、PPAP、QCC、CIP、5C、8D 等专案资料
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.