Document Control Analyst (contract 1 year)
NZXT is a founder-led, global organization that has not lost our entrepreneurial, scrappy roots. We’re made up of gamers, builders and PC enthusiasts on a mission to create hardware, software, experiences, and services that surprise and delight gamers of all types. So what makes NZXT, NZXT? Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds with unique experiences and interests that make us better. We invent, we play, and we have fun doing it because building is more than just assembling computer parts - building is an attitude and a state of mind. That attitude is shared by an ever-growing community of people who are all here to help each other reach the next great thing. This is an exciting time to join NZXT - let’s get building.
Job Title: Document Control Analyst
Location: Taiwan, Taipei
Workplace Type: Onsite
The Document Control Analyst position requires BOM structure knowledge, proficiency in PLM/ERP software, excellent people skills, and self-motivation.
- Create product items, BOMs, and change orders at all product lifecycle phases.
- Work with teams (internal and external) to coordinate workflow and prioritization of document control in the development of products (part numbers, BOMs, documents, reports, etc.)
- Manage Document Control tasks and duties following the development process. Such as gathering documents, drawings, artwork, etc. to support new product releases.
- Review and analyze engineering change data and coordinate with relevant departments.
- Release BOMs, documentation, and files through NZXT PLM to external.
- Set up items in ERP systems (e.g. adding/updating items to ERP)
- To train and mentor NZXT PLM users (internal and external)
- To maintain and manage the NZXT PLM system.
- Attend meetings representing Document Control and managing the assigned product category independently.
- 2+ years’ experience in document control and hardware product company.
- Sustain positive, supportive, global interpersonal relationships both internal and external.
- Effective communication skills (to all levels of the organization)
- Independent problem-solving, decision-making, and follow-through.
CULTURE & VALUES
At NZXT, we believe in the importance of Design Thinking and the power of Serving Community, and our values spring from those two core ideas:
- We care a lot
- We speak up
- We do what we say
- We are curious and aren’t afraid to try
- We take accountability
- We apply what we learn
- We are in this together—win or lose
- We lift each other up
- We value every voice
- We make it efficient
- We reduce friction
- We keep things user-friendly
We hope that every NZXT employee internalizes and practices these values to the point where they become second nature. We expect our leaders and managers to embody and nurture these values, because when they are in full force... amazing things can happen.
NZXT is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We strive to empower connection with one another, reflect the communities we serve, and tackle meaningful projects that make a real impact.