Junior Payment Sales Specialist
Paradigm is a legal-industry leader in cloud-based software with three practice management platforms – PracticePanther, Bill4Time, and MerusCase – as well as epayments (Headnote) and accounting (TrustBooks) solutions.
What is the role?
Paradigm is looking for an entry level Payments Sales Specialist to own and manage the cross selling of our integrated payments technology to our existing SaaS user base. Paradigm is the parent company of three unique legal SaaS platforms, each catering to a slightly different customer with different needs. Within each of these SaaS platforms is an additional revenue opportunity via our in-house integrated payments functionality. Your role will be to assist existing SaaS customers to begin using the payments functionality within the software. By doing so, you are part of the team creating and growing a new and additional payments revenue stream for Paradigm.
In this role, you will:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the online payments industry
- Prospect and identify key decision makers within a company through various platforms
- Grow, organize and maintain a pipeline of prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Sell the value of our product to prospects via email and phone
- Manage expectations of our solution and overcome objections
- Create and nurture relationships with customers through creative methods
- Construct new sales collateral as needed (email campaigns, one pagers content, talking points and scripts, etc.)
- Own payments sales data and report data to other Paradigm stakeholders
- Develop skills necessary for areas of growth and opportunity within the company
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of consultative, B2B sales w/ closing experience, SaaS and FinTech preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Recent college graduate looking to jumpstart their career!
- Comfortability with cold calling to build a sales pipeline
- Excellent written communication and conversational skills that radiate enthusiasm, high energy, poise, and confidence
- Passion for sales and a self-driven sense of motivation
- Team player mentality
- The ability to serve as a consultant and get prospects to think differently about their business
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Loves to talk to people and is invigorated by convincing others of your point of view in a professional and respectful way
- Has a professional interest in building a career in sales
- Is persistent and not afraid to pick up the phone and speak to users
- Understands the value that payments can add to SaaS products
- Has worked in the payments, FinTech, or financial services industry or has some personal experience working in or around the legal industry and lawyers
- Is self-disciplined and organized
- Is able to consistently achieve daily and monthly goals
- Is willing to constantly evolve and learn from previous experiences
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation + sick and parental leave
- Remote working flexibility
- Budget for home office improvements
- Company culture that encourages work / life balance
- 100% paid PPO medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k matching, equity grants
- Quarterly company retreats and many other fun activities to bring our team together (physically or virtually) as often as possible!
Paradigm is a rapidly growing legal technology business that offers a suite of product solutions to allow lawyers to automate their firms, get more done in less time, and focus on what they do best: practicing law. The business currently includes three leading practice management and online payment and accounting solutions – PracticePanther, Bill4Time, Headnote, Trustbooks and MerusCase.
Paradigm operates as a single business and team with multiple software solutions. Our software offerings have the ability to scale in different niches of the market, and the shared resources, talent, and expertise allow us to accelerate growth across the portfolio. Paradigm will continue to grow each of these platforms organically, while also looking for new acquisitions that can bolster our position as a leading legal technology company. Paradigm has ~100 employees based in New York, Florida, Washington, California, and other locations across the US.