Senior Product Manager, Acquiring
Paysafe (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Are you ready to make an impact? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Senior Product Manager, Acquiring. This role is based in Jacksonville, FL and offers a flexible hybrid work environment where you will have a blend of office days and remote working days.
The Senior Product Manager will play a key role in ensuring Paysafe’s card acquiring offering in North America is competitive and aligned with the company strategy and needs. This individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining the product roadmap, as well as actively collaborating with other product areas and delivering on their priorities.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Lead the Paysafe Acquiring Product team in North America.
- Work with the Product Management leadership to plan and deliver new products and value add features into the Paysafe Acquiring product proposition in North America.
- Create comprehensive business cases, outlining problems, opportunities, and solutions for Paysafe’s clients.
- Foster collaborative and supportive relationships with all stakeholders, communicate clearly and in alignment with the overall Product roadmap. Card acceptance is at the core of Paysafe Group’s offering and as such is always in focus. The ability to empathize with the needs of different Business Units and their sub-divisions is critical.
- Data-driven decision making and planning: define KPIs for measuring success and validate all assumptions post execution.
- Follow product development and management methodology that is consistent with the accepted norms for the group as a whole.
- Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Be an agent of change, identifying effective ways of boosting organizational efficiency, process automation through tools and systems and achieve platform integrations and consolidation.
Qualifications to have:
- 5 – 8+ years’ experience in full cycle product management required.
- Payments acquiring product management experience highly desired.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field - Business, Finance, Economics, Software Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- You have a track record of building products and services that serve a large customer base
- Understanding of all aspects of card acquiring: Scheme rules and pricing, risk considerations of various verticals, real-time transaction processing as well as clearing and transaction lifecycle.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of card processing: Batching, Chargebacks lifecycle, Scheme Value Add Services (account updater, tokenization).
- Prior experience working in a global company and driving transformation via a global roadmap
- Experience working in a diverse, multicultural and global company is an added advantage
- You’re comfortable communicating with business stakeholders, Engineering, Design/UX and Analytics teams – verbal and written communication skills and capacity for articulation.
- Decent technical knowledge and skill to speak authoritatively on the technical aspects of the product and platform.
Life at Paysafe
Our culture values humility, high trust & autonomy, a desire for excellence and meeting commitments, strong team cohesion, a sense of urgency, a desire to learn, pragmatically pushing boundaries, and accomplishing goals that have a direct business impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience does not exactly align as we value diverse thoughts, experience, and backgrounds.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.