Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What to Expect:
- Take ownership of the end-to-end financial close processes for several legal entities
- Perform period-end accounting activities
- Participate in process set up, reorganization and automation
- Prepare GL journal entries
- Ensure compliance with internal control procedures
- Prepare detailed monthly reporting packs per legal entity
- Prepare internal ad-hoc and regular reports and calculations
- Support communication with external and internal auditors
- Support and liaise with senior accounting personnel in the production of effective, timely and relevant management and financial reporting information
- Ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- Excellent advanced Excel skills, MS office
- Fluent English is essential
- Previous experience with ERP required, Oracle is an advantage
- 2+ years’ experience in audit is an advantage
- Hands-on, proactive, takes initiative in problems solving and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Close attention to detail and ability to work independently
- An excellent team player with the ability to build strong relationships, working across functions and with teams around the globe
- Ability to understand end to end processes, identify improvement & simplification opportunities and design and implement standardized solutions
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.