Business Security Architect
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe Group PLC, a leading global provider of online payment solutions, is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Business Security Architect to join the Information Security team.
If you like to explore the solutioning aspect of application-to-infrastructure development, believe in business-driven, risk and opportunity focused Security Architecture approach, prefer to test-and-present, and deep dive into every changing vast variety of technology stack, this position might be the next challenge you seek. The ideal candidate must understand the importance of meeting the needs of Enterprise and to ensure that security services are designed, delivered, and supported as an integral part of business and IT management infrastructure. They also need to demonstrate a varied exposure and experience in being able to understand microservice and hybrid-based environments and infrastructure, present ability to quickly understand the benefits of BIG DATA platforms towards enabling payments-as-a-service, articulate security principles in a rapidly adapting agile based operational environment and deliver solutions oriented security architecture with a balanced influence/use of process and standards security architecture frameworks.
The potential candidates need to be able to work in a global team environment (NA, EU, India), ideally have a prior experience of working in a SaaS-based environment, be a fast learner with the ability to refine their skills and contribute towards enabling the Information Security team deliver security-by-design to improve Paysafe security posture.
Our preference is for the job holder to be based in London so that they can follow our preferred hybrid working model of working remotely while also being able to work an average of three days per week from our office in central London.
- Aligns Information Security Architecture with Paysafe’s business and product development strategy
- Develops and maintains enterprise level security design/policy to be used in development, infrastructure or any other technology project
- Develops, maintains, owns, and regularly updates the security architecture, including technology stack, information flows, solutions and services
- Ensures that the security architecture is aligned with the group goals, touch points and intersections with the IT infrastructure and application stacks are discussed, agreed, and aligned.
- Support developing plans for cloud-based solutions, including but not limited to transition strategies, bundling (multiple cloud offerings) strategies, risk assessment, and roadmap planning
- Implement and design API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security
- Participating in the development of software/network/process security Cloud related procedures and guidelines that support information security policies
- Maintains and supports the Secure Software Development program
- Maintains a management program to oversee and assure security requirements are set and implemented during all Paysafe’s technology projects and creates, maintains, and updates the project documentation and logs
- Maintains and supports the Information Security Testing program including process workflow, criteria setting, formal Information Security sign off
- Develops relevant reports, action plans, metrics and KPIs
- Ensures that all deliverables meet the agreed quality and deadline criteria
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Work together with InfoSec Information Security Risk and Compliance team to embed CIA requirements, coming out of risk assessments, into the Information Security architecture
- Work with the Global InfoSec Organization to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks
- Contact external resources to support the development of strategic plans and roadmaps
- Work closely with the Global IT Architect teams
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and multitask
- Skilled in writing concise, accurate and objective reports
- Ability to analyse data and produce valuable insights
- Effective negotiation/ influencing/ communication skills at multiple levels
- Relationship management
- Business understanding of online payments industry
- An Information Security qualification or evidence of starting to work towards e.g. SABSA, TOGAF, CSSLP – Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional, CISSP or similar certification.
- Broad hands-on knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, data encryption, and other industry-standard techniques and practices
- A demonstrated professional work history in providing information security architecture, engineering and/or consulting services to enterprise organizations
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure, networking, security best practices, and automation technologies
- Strong experience in cyber security and information security and how it relates to all aspects of software/system design and infrastructure
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software, protocols, and standards
- Some knowledge of PCI and ISO27001
- Ideally, prior experience as a Cloud Security architect (AWS, Azure, etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.