Software Engineer (Java)
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
You can find more information about our Engineering teams here: https://bit.ly/paysafeitd
What to expect:
- Freedom to make your own decisions and have your opinion heard in our ecosystem of core platform and hundreds of microservices
- Being responsible for some of our most critical pieces of code, which process billions of euro worth of transactions each year
- The joy of seeing your work materialize in Production nearly instantly
- Share knowledge, teach, or learn from some of the very best engineers in the industry
- A diverse and tightly knit family of co-workers from all walks of life, each providing their own unique perspective and experience
- Encouragement to enhance your skills, as we consider self-improvement a crucial part of the job
You'll be part of one Agile team (out of nearly 50), consisting of several engineers; a team that has full ownership of their respective piece of code and functionality and is free to create its own rules that fit into a much bigger process. Our teams are working on some of our leading products, such as our Digital Wallets (Skrill & NETELLER), our Payment Gateway (Netbanx), Paysafecard, as well as various Risk and Compliance functionalities across the board.
- At least 3 years of experience with Java 8+, with a good grasp of the Spring framework
- Advanced understanding of three-tier architecture
- Good knowledge of basic security concepts
- Desire to learn and to be challenged
- Working command of the English language
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write FinTech history, instead of watching it happen from the sidelines
- A personalized onboarding program and a vast array of available courses and trainings
- A clearly defined career ladder, with multiple paths and opportunities for growth
- An environment where your opinion matters
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Send your CV in English.
Wondering how our interview process looks like now? Learn more here: https://bit.ly/paysafe_interviews
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.