Cloud Platform Engineer
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments.
Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
What you will do:
Enable Paysafe’s cloud strategy and architecture by:
- Having full ownership of Paysafe's Cloud Platform: design, implement, document, secure, operate, evolve, monitor, manage cost, respond to incidents, ensure performance, uptime and scale;
- Facilitate the Cloud Platform usage by teams:
· Collaborate with the engineering teams to enable their applications to run on the Cloud Platform
· Provide guidance to the engineering teams to build cloud competencies
· Oversee the architecture, configuration and deployment of applications in the cloud;
- Work in an agile and lean environment;
- Follow the established company practices and software development processes;
- Promote quality productivity through identifying opportunities to adopt innovative engineering technologies and techniques;
- Demonstrate high ethical standards;
To be successful you need to have:
- Experience in a Cloud Platform Engineer role, preferably with AWS background using a broad range of products such as EC2, RDS, ELB, EKS, S3, VPC, IAM, MSK, Cloudfront CloudWatch, KMS, TGW;
- Experience with container orchestration systems – vanilla Kubernetes or a managed Kubernetes service (EKS or similar);
- Experience with build and deployment automation tooling and infrastructure automation tools;
- Experience with terraform, helm;
- Experience with Java or other object-oriented programming languages;
- Experience with microservice architectures;
- Working knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS, routing, firewalls);
- Good scripting skills;
- Good knowledge of fundamental security concepts;
- Experience in an agile environment;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
We offer in return:
- The opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company
- Tailor-made training and ongoing development to help you enhance your skills in the field of online payments
- Multiple career progression opportunities in a dynamic in-house business
- Environment where product expertise, professional and personal commitment are rewarded
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits package (25 days annual paid leave, health insurance, sports card, team events, company discounts, variety of soft skills, business and technical training programs)
- Fun and collaborative working atmosphere
Flexible working model - we encourage our employees to embrace our flexible working approach. You will be expected to work from home and spend an average of three days a week at our Sofia office as part of our hybrid work model.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join our team that is inspired by a unified vision and propelled by passion.
Send your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type with regard to ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment. If you need any reasonable adjustments, please let us know. We will be happy to help and look forward to hearing from you.