Senior Sales Manager
Paysafe (“Paysafe”) (NYSE: PSFE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading payments platform with an extensive track record of serving merchants and consumers in the global entertainment sectors. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of over $130 billion in 2022, and approximately 3,300 employees located in 12+ countries, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 100 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com.
Paysafe is a leading global provider of end-to-end payment solutions. Our core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through our industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallets and online cash solutions. Paysafe is currently seeking a Senior Sales Manager.
We are looking for someone with deep industry connections and experience in the Card Acquiring and Payment industry to join the Paysafe team as a Senior Sales Manager. The focus will be on specific segments – Travel, Health and Wellness, Subscription, Financial services and Bill payment. The opportunity will include selling direct to Merchant Organizations in Europe. The primary solution offering will be card processing with additional solutions such as White Label Wallets, eCash and other Paysafe solutions for multi-solution sales. This position will be focused on new logo sales in the primary segments.
- Selling within the payments industry. Selling to the C-Suite of Direct Merchant organizations and/or Partner merchant sales.
- Achieve and exceed annual booking and revenue targets with new logo sales.
- Ensure Sales Force reporting is accurate and regularly updated, to ensure up to date forecasting of opportunities are maintained.
- Work closely with all business units, marketing, product, technology, and operations teams to identify impactful opportunities and drive partnerships to execution
- Bring relationships in the payments industry that will assist and provide opportunity for revenue generation.
- Travel to key industry events in Europe.
- 5 to 10 years of demonstrated success in business development that resulted in user and revenue growth
- High degree of knowledge on card processing, acquiring and online payments technologies.
- Creative problem solver and innovator – to build new business models
- Able to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with senior level internally and external stakeholders.
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of ecommerce platform providers, system Integrators and their corresponding technical/payment infrastructure.
- Proven ability to work/perform in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Impeccable ethics and customer first focus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, organisational skills, and business judgment
- Motivated, self-starter with the ability to effectively manage multiple deliverables.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe provides equal employment opportunities to all employees, and applicants for employment, and prohibits discrimination of any type regarding ethnicity, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other protected characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of recruitment and employment.